This is based on my experience. First, i had my first email and i create another one. I usually use the first email to chat through YM, but after i created second one, i also do the same thing with it. I use it to chat through YM. But i have a problem. My friends list in my first email can not be found in my second email and i was lazy to add it to my second email. So i started to think how i can make a double login. I found the way to create double YM login. This is how we can do it :

* Through tweaking in Registry Windows. There are two ways so far I know:
1. Create batch *reg use notepad
2. Manual registry entry

Step by Step :
1. For the fisrt one, batch file, Open your notepad and copy the code below and paste it on your notepad :

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pager\Test]
"Plural"=dword:00000001

Then save as with the extention .reg,
example : ym.reg
Double click to activate it.


Now you can Login with double ID.
2. The second way :
Start >> Run…>> regedit
Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> Software >> yahoo >> pager >> test
in the right side, Right click >> New >> DWORD value
Named it Plural pust enter twice and give the value by 1.


7 Responses so far.

  1. Wow....really great trick. i will try it soon. Thanks for sharing this. It will help me lot.

  2. Anonymous says:

    it's awesome man..^_^ thanks alot..

  3. Anonymous says:

    i did it. thankz

  4. kamagra says:

    Wow amazing, I guess that I'm gonna try it right now, thanks for share.

Leave a Reply